The product that started a tubeless revolution
The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Just two ounces of Stan’s Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4” hole instantly. Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tire.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° F (-7° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan’s Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for up to seven months. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environment as cold as -20 F.