Controltech One Drop Stem 31.8mm 17deg
Impressive stem constructed from 3D forged 6061 aluminum featuring 17° rise.
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem.
- Faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 17° rise or drop depending on your aerodynamic ambitions.
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Drop Stem comes in six sizes, from 70mm up to 120mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
- Weighs just 130g (E100mm option).
- Made For - Road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material - 3D forged AL6061
- Bolts - SCM-435
- Rise - +/- 17°
- Extension - 70/80/90/100/110/120mm
- Clamp Diameter - 31.8mm
- Steerer Diamter - 28.6mm
- Stack Height - 40mm
- Weight - 130g (E100mm option)
- Face Plate - AL6061
- Angle - +/-17 degree
- Finish - Sandblasted anodized black